THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Learn The Israeli Krav Maga Self-Defense Advantage
Cost: $40 per attendee. Space is limited to 20 participants.
- Krav maga (“contact combat”) is the Israeli military’s official self-defense system.
- Responsible people pursue Israeli krav maga training to shield themselves from violence; not to orchestrate violence.
- If push comes to shove, figuratively or literally, krav maga is designed to handle any type or kind of personal violence
- Krav maga’s goal is to neutralize an attacker quickly and decisively. The tactics are designed as defensive capability multipliers.
- A few mastered krav maga techniques are highly effective in most situations.
This two-hour introductory seminar presents an essential overview of krav maga’s core tactics for avoiding/de-escalating conflict along with defending against and defeating what may be considered to be the six most common unarmed street attacks:
2. Arm and shirt grabs
3. Hook or haymaker punches
4. Straight punches
5. Chokes and headlocks
This seminar will be taught by David Kahn, Princeton ’94, who serves as the Israeli Krav Maga Association’s U.S. Chief Instructor. David has authored five best-selling krav maga books, having won four top national book awards and been featured in more than two dozen national media articles and outlets including Men’s Health, GQ, Esquire, Washington Post, USA Today, Details, Allure, New Yorker, New York Magazine, Seventeen, Princeton Alumni Weekly, New York Post, New York Daily News, Fox, ABC, and CBS.
David has provided “train the trainer” programs for the Navy SEALS, Army Green Berets, Marine Corps Special Operations, Royal Marine Corps, FBI Academy, DEA Academy, New Jersey State Police Academy, Philadelphia Police Academy along with courses for celebrities and NFL players. More krav maga information www.israelikrav.com.